Personal Motto: I am rubber your glue. Whatever bounces off me sticks to you.|
SFR's Eternal MiniShow Ranch GroundsSFR's Eternal MiniShow by SpytFyre-Ranch
Current Show- Week 34
I will be going through and editing the classes below. As of 8/17, there will no longer be a cross country class. Flat Racing is going to be changed to simply racing (riderless, flat, endurance, etc.). Show Jumping and Free Jumping are going to be combined into simply Jumping. All Western Classes will be put together into Western Riding. This is due to the lack of entries in all of these classes; should enough interest be sparked I will separate them again.
1. No reusing previously judged entries. Entries were the show was never judged is acceptable.
2. No free linearts.
3. Put as much effort in it as you'd like. The entire thing is RNGed, baring Judge's Choice and Grand Champion.
4. No large kaaring dumps (around 5 or more entries of one horse). These make it hard to judge the show by rounds and becomes highly confusing.
5. Each category is run once it fills up OR on
Monthly Mini ShowStart Date: August 11, 2014Monthly Mini Show by IsleKala
End Date: September 30, 2014
We are opening this up to all breeds
- RNG judged, with bonus points given for effort.
- We will RNG points from 1-10 and then award extra points for effort, up to 10 for a total of 20.
- Limit of 5 horses per person.
- No riders are required, but will award you with more effort points.
- Will run the last day of the month and will start again the first day of the next month.
- Please include the date of the entry, and make sure it is visible.
- No reusing images
- We will allow tracing, skeletal tracing, and everything but photomanipulation.
For now we will be allowing all classes as entries, at a later date we will separate all the classes into different groups and judge them separately. Please make sure that the horse has the appropriate tack for the class being entered.
Allowed classes at this time:
Please include this information in y